Race Fees: $50 Per Car ($45 for pre-registered cars)
Transponder Rental Fee: $10 per Car
Transponder Brackets: *not available*
Race-ceiver Rental Fee: $10 per car
No track fuel will be provided. Mid grade Chevron from the station on Mill and 'E' Street must be used and will be tested.
Friday’s Race Schedule:
Safety & Sign-ins: 12:00pm– 6:00pm
Open Practice: 9:00am– 2:00pm
Controlled Practice: 2:00pm – 6:00pm (7 cars, 5 min.)
Saturday’s Race Schedule:
Sign-ins: 7:30am – 8:15am
- Closed during pit meeting
- Late sign-ins can join qualifying sessions for their class up to final round
Pit Meeting: 8:30pm
Practice/Qualifying 9:00am: First round of qualifying practice begins (7 cars, 5 min.)
Lower Mains: Following qualifying
Mains: Following qualifying if no lower mains
Tech & Awards: After A mains (if completed)
The classes will practice in standard order, at the end of each 5 min. 7 car practice set; you may choose to take 1, 2, or 3 qualifying times (after first round of practice, you are not required to take any laps). Qualifying order within each set is determined by the pit box in the hot chute you occupy when your practice set ends (box #1 first, etc.) When Qualifying, you get up to 10 warm-up laps before you go on the clock. If you take 1 time on the clock in the first or second set you must take the other 2 times in the following set. There is no guarantee that there will be three qualifying sessions due to time constraints. Watch the clock!
Times can be split or back to back. If a handler calls for 2 or 3 laps on the clock and the driver leaves the track on a split lap, then that car will have his/her remaining laps for future qualifying sessions, unless they had previous times on the clock.
A. Handler calls for split lap and is going to take all 3 laps.
B. Driver leaves the track on split lap after 1 time on the clock and this is the first attempt to qualify. C. Driver has 1 more chance to take 2 final timed laps.
If a handler asks for back to back laps and the driver leaves the track on a timed lap then the lap is lost.
Qualifying starts after first round of controlled practice and ends at 6PM (or after last round of qualifying, whichever comes first). If a set is on the track at 6PM, they are the last to qualify. Exception: If a class is divided into more than one set, the class will be able to finish and the next class will not go out.
Sunday’s Race Schedule:
- Closed during pit meeting
- Late sign-ins available up to main event, car will start in the back as long as driver doesn’t cause a semi
Pit Meeting: 8:30am
Main Events: 9:00am
- Juniors – 6 top qualifiers go straight to the Main
- Seniors – 8 top qualifiers go straight to the Main
- Full Inversion – (If semi: top 6 for Jrs & top 8 for Srs)
- Number of laps for Mains o 25 laps for Rookies o 30 laps for Junior classes
- 40 laps for Seniors
Semi’s and Consi’s Line-ups:
- Will be run based on car count
- Top 2 finishers will transfer
- All semi’s and consi’s will be straight up
- Number of laps for Lower Mains
- 20 laps for Rookies
- 20 laps for Junior classes
- 25 laps for Seniors
Awards following Main Events & Tech:
- All drivers receive a participation award
- Top Qualifier receives a Fast Time Clock Plaque
- Track Record Breakers receive a red Ernie Bose World Jacket
- Main Events: Fast time plaques for fastest qualifying times and trophies for all participants
** Please note that race day schedule is subject to change based on car count, weather, and other factors that affect driving condition**